Wednesday, December 20, 2006
a problem i got no solution
i ran out of contact lense solution, so how to soak my contacts now?? this is a big problem cos it's at nite and im about to go to sleep and i have no where to put my contacts... kenot go out and buy also cos all the shops are closed...den siao called me and i told her my problem, and she was like you got no solution to the problem which is you have no "solution" ahahahahahahahhahahaha yea this is so ironic and lame i know... but it's just so ironic i HAVE to blog this. 'solution'
ahahahahhahahahahahaha ahahahhaha hahaha haha ha....... yea ok
ahahahahhahahahahahaha ahahahhaha hahaha haha ha....... yea ok
Comments:
<< Home
I had an extra bottle of solution... siao took already....
I was near ur place too yesterday, went to the hair salon to get my hair cut.
Post a Comment
I was near ur place too yesterday, went to the hair salon to get my hair cut.
<< Home
TOTAL OF *HUGS*! give ahcow more *HUGS*
