Saturday, November 26, 2005

and again another not-so-sensible- post

I've actually just finished reading a post from one of my fren's blog, and looking back at my blog, I realised I've actually not written anything much sensible. My posts are not essay material, nor is it very grammatically right, neither can it be used for a guide or an example for anything.
Now, trying to write in this manner, I find it not that easy to write anything at all. I guess this is just not me. I mean, look at all my "I"s! It's capital letters! Just writing these few sentences like these is quite a task for me.
ehh c'monn la, we all malaysians rite, aper boleh ke tak boleh ni... in the end also, what we write and how we write it also will depend on how we want it to be la, rite? so i write liddat also, its who i am mar.... so, mari la ppl, feel free to express yourself in your blogs! be creative! break the rules of english! its how to hide la if your england no powderful...
just one more thing.... dun lebehhh ar!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


TOTAL OF *HUGS*! give ahcow more *HUGS*